Here are 3 Free Windows Testing Application For Netbooks. The testing application allows you to test several applications with respect to their performance. They comes as a best testing tool for web-based applications. You can check the performance measures of an application with the help of these testing applications. Lets check out testing application for free.
WatiN is a free testing application for Windows. It comes as nice testing tool for testing the web-based application based on .NET. It offers an easy way to automate your tests with Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Here are some features of this testing application, which include:
- Automate all major HTML elements with ease
- Find elements by multiple attributes
- Native support for Page and Control model
- Supports AJAX website testing
- Supports creating screenshots of webpages
- Supports frames and iframes
- Handles pop-up dialogs
- Supports HTML dialogs
Selenium is a testing application for web-based application. It offers a browser compatible IDE for testing the web-based applications. Selenium Remote Control (RC) can run tests in multiple browsers and on different platforms.
Features of this testing application include:
- Automate tests
- Provides test reports
- Checks for web-based administrative tasks
iMacros is a free test automation software. This testing application is a cross-platform based software application which provides testing functionality to several applications.
Its features include:
- Import or export data to and from web applications using CSV & XML files
- Update Excel and Access from the web
- Supports functional, performance, and regression testing of web applications
You can download iMacros free.
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software for Netbook