PowerDVDPoint Lite is a free PPT to video conversion tool for netbook users that allows easy conversion of PowerPoint presentations, PPT to DVD and various other video formats. You can then view the converted presentations without a computer and easily distribute slide shows to Clients and Friends. The repeat and rewind control allow for unattended exhibition of your presentations.
PowerDVDPoint Lite is a comprehensive and efficient conversion tool that helps you to easily burn your professional looking PPT presentations (*.pptx, *.ppsx, *.ppt and *.pps) to DVD and other video format like WMV, MOV, ASF and M4V. This converted video file can be uploaded to video hosting websites like YouTube and played on Windows Media Player and portable devices like iPhone, Pocket PC, iPod, Blackberry etc. The converted PowerPoint presentations can be played on TV or PROJECTOR with the help of a DVD player.
Using PowerDVDPoint Lite you can also add video and audio narrations for a better presentations that look like animated movies. Multiple Powerpoint files can be converted into a single video.
How to convert Powerpoint PPT to DVD?
- Install PowerDVDPoint Lite and restart the system to update it in the registry settings.
- Run the application and select from the list of options that it displays. You can either choose to create a DVD from the PPT files in the standard format or convert PPT files to a specific video format DVD file.
- In the window that follows, click “Add Presentations”. Choose the Powerpoint files that are to be converted into video file and click on Open.
- On clicking Next in the next window of this free PPT to video converter, specify a target place for the window for the converted video file to be saved.
- On completing this step the user can edit the Settings of the videos that are to be produced as Output. Options to choose the Audio/Video bit rates, frame speeds, picture formats and time gaps between different slides are also available.
- Clicking OK will display the Menu Designer, using which the Background Properties, Sound, Templates, Style, etc, can be changed.
- Now, click on Create, on the window that follows to go ahead. The next Window would be the message box that displays the audio properties.
- Click on Close and then on Start the conversion button.
- Once the conversion is completed, you can choose to view the converted file by opening the target folder.
PowerDVDPoint Lite is a simple and easy to use application to convert Powerpoint PPT files to DVD or other video formats.
If you don’t want to convert your PPT files to video files but still want to view them without installing PowerPoint, you can check out PowerPoint Viewer.
Home Page: Click Here
Download: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software for Netbook